It’s not every day you get to hear insights from a world-famous blogger, leaders in the phone and wireless industry, game developer and a digital entrepreneur – all in the same room, all at the same time.
On February 25th in Vancouver, DigiBC presented a full day of conversations featuring an international group of thought leaders and innovators, part of the VX Conversations series.
In all there were five sessions presented at the BC Showcase Centre at Robson Square, and I recorded them for DigiBC’s VXperience.com website
This session is titled Wireless Meets Digital, and featured:
- Robert Scoble, author & blogger, Scobleizer
- Chris Langdon, VP, Network Services, Telus
- Saul Orbach, Founder, COO at Aguru Images, Inc.
- Doug Whatley, CEO of Breakaway
- Gregg Sauter, Director, Global Head of Media Partnerships and Content Publishing at Nokia
The conversation was moderated by DigiBC‘s Michael Bidu, who posed the first question to Robert Scoble…
Other sessions in the series included:
Collaboration Meets Innnovation
Medicine Meets Mobile
Entertainment Meets VFX/3D
Vancouver Meets the World