Whether you’re just starting out, or already deeply involved with podcasting, we can help.
With over three decades of broadcast experience, we’ll help you create world-class shows, streamline your production, and connect with new audiences.
Our services are custom designed to your needs: from end-to-end solutions to one-on-one mentoring.
- creative development / piloting
- location sound recording
- audio sweetening / noise reduction
- editorial direction
- critique / vetting
- digital asset management
We produce and master on Avid Pro Tools. Our tool kit includes a full range of plugins geared towards podcasting as well as the Izotope RX noise reduction suite.
Robert Ouimet has been making audio since the 70’s. First as a disc jockey, then as a journalist, and for 20 years as a producer and executive producer at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. He created over a half-dozen network radio shows for CBC, and was one of the creators of CBC Radio 3.
Contact Robert for a no-obligation consultation about your project.
Here are some of our favourite projects:
- Anthony Bourdain
- Emma Payne’s powerful, heart-rending podcast: The Twenty Minute Walk
- Katy Hutchison – Walking After Midnight: One Woman’s Journey Through Murder,Justice and Forgiveness.
- WordPress Founder Matt Mullenweg
- John Ralston Saul
- John McKnight and Peter Block
- Dr. Mehret Mandefro
- Alex Beim of Tangible Interactive
- Author James Glave
- Urban Agriculture Series, featuring Spring Gillard and David Tracey
- Heather Johnstone of North Vancouver’s Edible Garden project